If you purchase a book or other physical good you may return it for a refund or credit within 60 days of receipt of your item. In addition, all returns must fall within the Guidelines outlined below.
If the product has obviously been used, damaged, destroyed, or abused we will not process the refund for the return.
While we often ask clients to prepay for services, classes, or products in order to help us manage inventory levels; we never intend to charge for a service or product that is not received. If you prepay for a class and are unable to attend for any reason we will gladly refund your charge or credit you the cost toward another class. Please read additional guidelines below.
If you need to cancel a reservation for a class (see cancellations above) or would like to receive a refund for a return (see returns above) we will gladly accommodate your request within the below guidelines.
Guidelines for Refunds, Returns, and Cancellations:
- All refunds, cancellations, and returns must be requested in writing. Email can be sent to support @ usafirearmtraining.com (remove spaces) or requests can be mailed to 9060 Flora St, Arvada, CO 80005 care of Business Services
- Refunds are issued to the original credit card or PayPal account used to make the purchase
- Refunds generally take 3-5 business days to process and show up on your bank / credit card statement
- Refunds are only available
- Digital goods: Most of our digital products are not eligible for refunds. For those that are eligible refunds are available up to 30 days
- Physical events/classes: Up to 3 days past the class date
- Physical goods: Up to 30 days past the shipment date
- In the case of returning a physical product the purchaser may be required to cover return shipping costs
- If a returned physical product shows significant signs of wear or use the purchase will not be refunded