ConcealedCarry.com provides various Firearm Training Classes. Our classes can help students feel more confident in carrying concealed and being prepared for self-defense encounters in the state of Pennsylvania. Please view our Class Schedule below. Request Private Classes and read answers to frequently asked questions by using the links above.
The State of Pennsylvania doesn’t require one to take a class prior to applying for a concealed carry permit. However, carrying a firearm without a clear understanding of State, County, and City laws relating to where/when/how one can carry and defend oneself as well as fundamental skills relating to the SAFE carrying and PROPER use of that firearm both in terms of shooting skills and defensive tactics, is irresponsible. Learn more about our philosophy here.
We Accept Payment in the form of Visa and Mastercard via our online secure checkout. (Or pay with cash at the class)Gift Certificates Available Here
Now teaching Pennsylvania Concealed Carry Classes & NRA Courses in Philadelphia, & in Your Own Home!
EVERYTHING Is Included in Our State CCW Classes to obtain a Pennsylvania permit.
- All State Required Instruction including:
- Basic firearm mechanics & operation
- Concealed Carry Ammunition overview
- Different types of Concealed Carry firearms
- CCW General firearm safety
- Legal instruction including Justifiable Force, Citizen’s Arrest, Reciprocity, Firearm transport, etc
- Concealed Carry Firearm storage & accessories overview (holsters, safes, etc)
- Escalation of Force
- Criminal & Civil Liability
- Firing stances and positions
Students do need to bring a photocopy of their driver’s license to the Pennsylvania CCW Class.
If you have been considering getting a Concealed Carry Permit, now is the time to act. Currently, the Pennsylvania CCW Permit is valid in all the green states below.
Each instructor uses a uniform curriculum that covers vital Pennsylvania CCW info and state law. Learn about each instructor’s individual qualifications by visiting their profile page.